Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Whole 30...Day 16

I have successfully made it past the halfway point. Me! The quitter!! The excuse-maker!! The never-follows-thru-girl!!! And I've started PiYo. (Pilate's and Yoga hybrid) Yesterday was my first day. It was all instructional on how to properly do the moves correctly. And it kicked my ass. I am feeling muscle burns today like I haven't in a very long time. But today is leg day and I am ready to get home, play with my boys, make a Whole 30 dinner, and workout. I actually like the way the hurt feels. For those of you who know me you are probably thinking, "Whaaaa??? Who is this girl who has taken over Rach?? She likes to eat cupcakes and binge watch cooking shows on netflix." This picture kinda describes how I'm feeling:


God, I love me some Tyra.

How I'm feeling besides being a fierce, smizing, bitch like Tyra: I actually have way more energy. It's great because Scot is teething right now and I am getting a lot less sleep. My anxiety has lessened greatly and if it keeps up maybe I can go off my meds. (Please, please, please!!) I'm also not as hungry in between meals. (LOVE!) I feel positive about this experience and everything that I'm learning about food and my body's reaction to food.

So, that's me on Day 16. I've got a few things I'm working on for the next few blogs. If you have any questions about my Whole 30 experience I'd love to hear them.


No comments:

Post a Comment