Saturday, February 13, 2016

Whole 30...Day 13

Who has 2 thumbs and is almost halfway thru their Whole 30? 


Have I wanted to cheat and eat one of those giant pieces of Ukrops cake that they sell by the Grill checkout at Martin's? Oh. Hell. Yeah. But I haven't! I found this awesome little thing that I used to know very little about. Willpower. I found out that this bitch can make shit happen. (Thanks Tina Fey) I am currently wearing a pair of jeans (with no, I repeat NO muffin top) that I haven't been able to comfortably wear in over 2 years. The non-scale victories are pretty awesome. But what is also pretty awesome is that I'm actually enjoying this. Not every second but more often then not. I feel less anxiety, I feel more energy, I look forward to eating real food, and I have zero cravings for fast food. This shit is CRAY!!

I'm starting to plan life after my 30 days are up. Do I want to keep a paleo diet? Do I want to do an 80/20 type thing? I know that I won't say goodbye to treats forever but I do know that I want them to be just that, treats. Not snacks, or lunch. So I'm still doing this. And I love it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment