Sunday, September 2, 2012

What's for dinner?

Several weeks ago I made this super yummy balsamic chicken pasta salad thingy when I was working a retreat at the Shalom House, last night someone asked me for the recipe. I remembered the basics: shredded chicken, pasta, feta, balsamic vinegar....and then I started to mentally drool. That pasta salad wasn't just good, it was SO good. Like I brought home leftovers that I had no intention of sharing with anyone but me, myself and I kinda good.

That brings me to this evenings dinner challenge: create my own balsamic chicken pasta salad thingy. I've got the basics in my fridge and cabinets so lets do this. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! I know that I just accepted my own challenge but when I'm hungry it's like my brain and my stomach are no longer part of the same person.

I will track my ingredients and share my recipe in my next post. What are some of your best dish recreations and what's going on your dinner table tonight?

Until we eat again,
Rachael





2 comments:

  1. This is too funny!!! I am planning on making the same dish today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were my inspiration for this post! I've had that flavor combination on my mind since we spoke last night. :)

      Delete